[NFB-Arkansas] Immediate board resignation from board position for an immediate resignation from Central Arkansas

Robert Blachowicz robjb90 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 23:20:04 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone good evening all,
I appreciate all of you unfortunately the events this afternoon or rude and obnoxious. I don’t think it was appropriate for someone to say raising their hands while a current election was going on. In addition I was heavily disrespected and apparently the state of Arkansas does not want any change. I will no longer be participating in any future events of the national Federation of the blind of Arkansas in specific.

Thank you for your consideration