[NFB-Arkansas] Door prize donations for 2020 convention

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:10:01 UTC 2020

Hello everyone
This is a friendly reminder that we need door prizes in my grubby little hands by October 31. Anyone is welcome to donate a door prize. For those who have, thank you very much.
Please mail door prizes (gift cards) please to me at

Tanya VanHouten
649 Frontage Road
Lonoke AR 72086

If you need help ordering an on-line gift card, I’ll be glad to help. I have pay pal and I’ll even take a check.
Thanks for your attention to this matter.
If you have questions, call Donna (ha), no, you can call me at (501) 680-7007

Since we aren’t flying right now, consider using your credit card reward points to purchase gift cards. Yep, that’s what Idid.

Thanks
Tanya

Sent from my iPad