[NFB-Arkansas] Donate and auction

bphilpot642 at att.net bphilpot642 at att.net
Wed Aug 11 16:06:16 UTC 2021

The Arkansas Affiliate will be holding our state convention this fall and we
are seeking donations for our convention auction. Please donate new or
gently used items or you can make a donation contribution to the National
Federation of the Blind of Arkansas /Auction.

Buy sharing your generous donations today you will help the National
Federation of the Blind of Arkansas to provide exciting items for all
participates to bid on during our State Conventions Blind Bid Auction.
Please contact or send all auction items or donation/contributions to the
auction chair by September 30th, 2021. Please make your checks payable to
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas and notate in the note memo
Convention Auction Donation. All donations are greatly appreciated!

Terry Sheeler Auction Chair

7 E Boulder Creek Blvd #109 Fayetteville Arkansas 72703

479-841-608