[NFB-Arkansas] Special guest speaker - tonight - Come join us

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:49:30 UTC 2021

the NFB of Arkansas would like to invite
anyone who is interested in learning all about dog guides to attend
our February chapter meeting to hear a presentation by Mr. Raul
Gallegos, President of the National Association of Guide Dog Users.

Our February meeting is on Tuesday, February 16, and will begin at
7:30 p.m. Just call in on our conference line at: 310-372-7549-the
access code is: 744800.

Everyone is welcome! And if you need any additional information about
this presentation; or the At-Large Chapter...Contact our Chapter
President, Tanya VanHouten, by phone or text at: 501-680-7007.