[NFB-Arkansas] PAC

Donna Walker walkercutoff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:50:04 UTC 2021

I hope that everyone is enjoying this year‘s convention, there have certainly been some interesting speakers. Just a reminder about the PAC plan.

I know we had some new Arkansas members join last year and hope that everyone will consider joining us on the PAC plan this year. You can start with a monthly donation of five dollars a month. They’ve been announcing throughout the convention all the ways that you can join the pack plan but if anyone needs assistance please contact me and I will be glad to help you get enrolled. donna (Walker)   501-467-4042  Sent from my iPhone