[NFB-Arkansas] Agenda for tomorrow night's At large meeting

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 14:15:24 UTC 2021

Call-in # (310) 372-7549 access code 744800

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND-ARKANSAS
Chapter At Large Agenda
Date:7-20-21

Call to order
Roll call
Visitors

NFB Pledge and I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the
National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and
security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the
Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

One-Minute Message
between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Meeting minutes for: June 2021

Treasurer's report for: June 2021

Old business:
Constitution update
Fund-raiser update
State convention update
Membership

New Business:
Speakers (ideas)

National news
		Important dates
		Sept 20 last day to register for state convention
		Next meeting August 17
		State convention October 29-30
		Adjourn