[NFB-Arkansas] Email

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 5 00:56:36 UTC 2021

               Never mind I got it.

Larry

From: NFB-Arkansas [mailto:nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nena Chadwick via NFB-Arkansas
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 4:42 PM
To: nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org list serv <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nena Chadwick <nchadwick at nfbar.org>
Subject: [NFB-Arkansas] Email

I was going thru my emails today ,I have both outlook and Mac mail. I unfortunately have combined them and so I get doubles. Only problem is that I also have 2 email address’s personal and NFB.  I am trying to separate and can’t figure out how?  Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Also, if you could please change my email address to nchadwick at nfbar.org <mailto:nchadwick at nfbar.org>  that way when I get this mess figured out, I will have everybody in one spot.   I need help!

Thanks for listening,

Nena