[NFB-Arkansas] Federationist needing thoughts and prayers

Nfbar nchadwick at nfbar.org
Sat Mar 6 16:46:21 UTC 2021

He is in our thoughts and prayers

________________________________
From: NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Tanya VanHouten via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 10:41:09 AM
To: nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tanya VanHouten <vanharris62 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Arkansas] Federationist needing thoughts and prayers

Good morning fellow federationists
When 1 of our troops is down, we pour our love, support and prayers all over them. This morning about 1:00, Dick Walker was taken to Baptist hospital. More tests are being run, so the cause of his illness is unknown. He had symptoms such as numness in his right arm and pain in his neck. Please keep his wife Donna (the at large president and wife of Dick in your thoughts and prayers as well.
Get well soon Good Buddy!!! We love you!!!

Tanya VanHouten
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Arkansas:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-arkansas_nfbnet.org/nchadwick%40nfbar.org