[NFB-Arkansas] MUST READ /REPLY

Nena Chadwick nchadwick at nfbar.org
Sat Mar 20 17:20:02 UTC 2021

This email needs to be read and replied too, by March 31,2021
To chapter presidents since not all members are on the list serv, please send this out to your members.
This is an important question and as many members comments and questions are needed.

Before calling the hotel, we need to have some facts ready for the in  case situation.
If they let us out of our verbal contract for this year yet, can we 1. Set our convention for October instead of November since we voted to have virtual this year yet!
What dates do you prefer?

2.If Hotel says ok they will wait for 2022/or they let us out completely?
Would you consider moving the convention to the spring?
March/April?  Dates?

The only thing with moving from fall to spring is that we would have a short time to prepare in between the 2.

Any questions ,suggestions , appreciated !  Remember this affects all of us.

Now if hotel is not workable, that will be a different conversation.

Thank you,

Nena Chadwick
State President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas