[NFB-Arkansas] At large virtual Christmas party December 21 7:30

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:36:31 UTC 2021

0Hello Federation family

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to the At Large
virtual Christmas party that will ensue after we take care of business
during our December meeting on the 21st.

Bring your favorite Christmas time beverage and sit back and enjoy the
sharing of recipes and happy memories of Christmas past.

If you would like to submit your favorite Christmas dessert(s), please email
them to me at vanharris62 at gmail.com <mailto:vanharris62 at gmail.com> .

I will be compiling a list of all of the recipes and will share after the
party.

Yall, we at the At large chapter have a fun time anyway, and this little
Christmas party is sure to be over the top.

You can now join our meetings through the conference line or through Zoom.

I'll get that info to you before the 21st, but for now, I need your
Christmas treat recipes.

Thanks, and yall come.

Tanya VanHouten - President of the At Large Chapter

You can have the life you want!!!