[NFB-Arkansas] Practice run

kylekipercrc at gmail.com kylekipercrc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:56:12 UTC 2021

I should be able to be there.

From: Nena Chadwick <nchadwick at nfbar.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 12:54 PM
To: nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org list serv <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>; Arkabs <nfbarkabs at gmail.com>; Bryson Jones <brysonj317 at gmail.com>; Ever Lee Hairston <ever.hairston at gmail.com>; Kyle Kiper <kylekipercrc at gmail.com>; Bettye Johnson <bettyeljohnson at att.net>; Freddie Wilkey <freddiewilkey at icloud.com>
Subject: Practice run

Hi Everyone,

I am waiting on a few small items for the agenda, so I am going to send the draft out to you now so that on Wednesday at 7:30 we can  have a practice run  for our host Terry Sheeler, and cohost’s need to be assigned durning the practice .

So I really hope to see all of you there,

Nena Chadwick

State President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
479-435-8348 nchadwick at nfbar.org <mailto:nchadwick at nfbar.org>