[NFB-Arkansas] Washington Seminar 2022

rockinh57 at cox.net rockinh57 at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 15:31:15 UTC 2022

Dear NFB Members,

Once again it is time that we turn our attentions to the Washington Seminar in our Nations Capitol.

This years Seminar will be held on February 7, 8, 9, 10.  I am needing at least 3 or 4 members to be presenters to our Senators and Congressman. These presenteres will be using the Zoom platform to present one of the 4 legislative initiatives for 2022. There will be practice sessions at the State and National levels. If you would like to participate in this adventure and learn what it means to advocate for the nations blind community, please contact me at the contact info listed below.
The Washington Seminar is a way that we can show what the Blind community can accomplish to make our lives more independent.

Thank you for all that you do in our organization.

James David Henry
Arkansas Legislative Director
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Cell: 479-426-7993email: dhenry at nfbar.org