[NFB-Arkansas] An oldtimer coming to Arkansas

kylekipercrc at gmail.com kylekipercrc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 19:49:58 UTC 2022

Howdy Curtiss!

We're so excited that you are coming to Arkansas! Bella Vista is such a cool
and beautiful area! There are both Northwest Arkansas and At Large Chapters,
so you will be bracketed, and able to pick which works best for you. Our
Affiliate President, Nena Chadwick, is actually a member of the Northwest
Arkansas Chapter, and I am sure will be replying to you shortly. We were
just discussing a need to develop an Arkansas Senior Division, so someone
like you will be just as much a benefit to us, as we hope to be to you.

Contact info for our state board, and each chapter, are available on
nfbar.org.

Welcome to the Natural State! Please feel free to contact me, for anything.

Cheers,
Kyle

Kyle Kiper
NFBAR Board Member