[NFB-Arkansas] An oldtimer coming to Arkansas

bphilpot642 at att.net bphilpot642 at att.net
Mon Jan 17 14:37:47 UTC 2022

Yes Curtiss what Miss Tanya and Kyle said is true. This is Brent Philpot and welcome to the State. If you need anything my contact info is at the bottom of this email. Look to see you at the meetings, wich ever one you choose.

Brent Philpot, Second Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Phone: 501-779-4018
Email: bphilpot at nfbar.org
Website: www.nfbar.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Arkansas-NFBAR-626256054067557