[NFB-Arkansas] An oldtimer coming to Arkansas

Donna Walker walkercutoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:33:12 UTC 2022

Hello Curtis, looks like you’re getting plenty of welcome from the Arkansas affiliate. We are not a really large group but we are certainly friendly, outgoing and will be glad to do whatever it takes to make you feel at home here in Arkansas.

My name is Donna Walker and I am the secretary of the at large chapter. I see that our chapter president, Tanya VanhOuten has sent you the conference number and an invitation to our next meeting tomorrow evening at 7:30 our time. We meet on the third Tuesday of every month at 7:30. The members in our at large group are spread throughout the state, most of us living in small towns. My husband and I live in Malvern Arkansas, about 25 miles south, south east of Little Rock. your name is familiar, where is it that you’re coming from? and once again, welcome. Donna Walker    Sent from my iPhone