[NFB-Arkansas] Dena Lambert

Donna Walker walkercutoff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:11:57 UTC 2022

Good morning,

It was so awesome to get to hear Dena  speak this morning. I first met her when sheI first met her when she was a jumpstart summer student. Later when she was attending the University of Arkansas and Fayetteville and was an awesome student and an awesome young lady. Been following her progress and watching her adoption and life on Facebook. She was in NFB scholarshi she was an NFB scholarship winner from Arkansas, a few years ago. L O L. It was so great to hear her tell the story that we’ve been watching unfold on Facebook to the entire convention. Sent from my iPhone