[NFB-Arkansas] National convention registration and hotel

Nena Chadwick nchadwick at nfbar.org
Mon Mar 7 22:29:19 UTC 2022

Tanya,
I have not registered yet, but I am trying to figure out when everyone is going also. I would like to go 5-10 since it is my first in person, but I want to be able to help with transportation also? Hopefully in the next few weeks we will start getting more input.

Nena Chadwick, President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Phone: 479-435-8348
Email: nchadwick at nfbar.org
Website: www.nfbar.org

Live the life you want.