[NFB-Arkansas] break out rooms

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Sat Mar 19 23:15:04 UTC 2022

 Let me know when. I would like to know not only how to host, but to learn the breakout rooms too.
    On Saturday, March 19, 2022, 11:47:58 AM CDT, Nena Chadwick via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Good Morning to all,I am looking for someone to help teach me and whoever else would like to learn how to work the Zoom breakout rooms.  So if anyone out there would like to help out, or be helped that would be great.  Just let me know when and I can set up the date.Thank you for all your help,

Nena Chadwick, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind of ArkansasPhone: 479-435-8348Email: nchadwick at nfbar.orgWebsite: www.nfbar.org
Live the life you want.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Arkansas:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-arkansas_nfbnet.org/bphilpot642%40att.net