[NFB-Arkansas] zoom Training

Nena Chadwick nchadwick at nfbar.org
Fri Mar 25 10:20:07 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
On Tuesday, March 29 at 3 pm and again at 7 pm, we have a training session for break-out rooms, screen sharing, and yes, even hosting a meeting. So please share share share this email with our members.  Anyone that is really comfortable with all this is most definitely welcome to come and help us out with your tips and tricks to navigate through this new part of zoom.

Topic: Zoom Training
Time: Mar 29, 2022, 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6322726273?pwd=Q1BXUGJIRWxaeE1YV3EzZWFuVDcwdz09 <https://zoom.us/j/6322726273?pwd=Q1BXUGJIRWxaeE1YV3EzZWFuVDcwdz09>

Meeting ID: 632 272 6273
Passcode: Arzoom2020

Nena Chadwick, President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Phone: 479-435-8348
Email: nchadwick at nfbar.org
Website: www.nfbar.org

Live the life you want.