[NFB-Arkansas] Report on Doug Scurlock

Donna Walker walkercutoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:06:30 UTC 2022

Definitely prayers for April and all the rest of Doug’s family. so many good memories of state conventions, long rides to and from those conventions and a national convention. Doug always had a great big heart, a joke and a ready smile. You never had to ask him to help, he just jumped in with both feet. i’m sure that he will be missed in many many places.

Sent from my iPhone