[NFB-Arkansas] The results are in!!!

Cindy Scott-Huisman crsh at att.net
Sat Oct 22 21:08:51 UTC 2022

The big headline of this message is that the recent NFB of Arkansas fundraiser netted over $3,000!!! Our cost and time was minimal.
50-something people participated.
A huge thanks goes out to each person who donated and helped spread the word. You know who you are!!

In case you missed hearing about it, this was a non-event, we called an Absent-Tea. It ran from mid-September through October 15 (White Cane Awareness Day). We asked people to purchase tickets for a fancy high tea that was never going to take place. People loved it!!!

This was a fun way to promote awareness and help raise funds.

Cindy Scott-Huisman
Central Arkansas Chapter president
National Federation of the Blind

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.