[NFB-Arkansas] The results are in!!!

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 24 03:42:01 UTC 2022

Good one Cendy!!!

From: NFB-Arkansas [mailto:nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cindy Scott-Huisman via NFB-Arkansas
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2022 4:09 PM
To: nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org
Cc: Cindy Scott-Huisman <crsh at att.net>
Subject: [NFB-Arkansas] The results are in!!!

The big headline of this message is that the recent NFB of Arkansas fundraiser netted over $3,000!!! Our cost and time was minimal.

50-something people participated.

A huge thanks goes out to each person who donated and helped spread the word. You know who you are!!

In case you missed hearing about it, this was a non-event, we called an Absent-Tea. It ran from mid-September through October 15 (White Cane Awareness Day). We asked people to purchase tickets for a fancy high tea that was never going to take place. People loved it!!!

This was a fun way to promote awareness and help raise funds.

Cindy Scott-Huisman

Central Arkansas Chapter president

National Federation of the Blind

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.