[NFB-Arkansas] Lost door prize from convention

Cindy Scott-Huisman crsh at att.net
Wed Apr 5 18:09:30 UTC 2023

Greetings, all
It was a wonderful state convention. I really enjoyed it all!!!
I ended up with someone’s door prize. I think when hotel staff were situating our meeting room between sessions, they found one of the jar openers and handed it to me. I know Tawnya Philpot won one of them and she has hers, but I don’t recall who won the other one. If you know, please contact me so we can figure out how to get it to you.

Cindy Scott-Huisman

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.