[NFB-Arkansas] Braille labeling for DeafBlind person

Kyle Kiper kylekipercrc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:01:24 UTC 2023

Hey there, Arkansas Federation family! Let’s see if one of us can help this lady out. I got a call today from an employer in Little Rock, who has hired a lady who is DeafBlind. They want to label some of the things at her work in braille, so they can help train her about her tasks at work. She has interpreters, but no braille labeling ability. We just managed to get her some mobility instruction set up, so this labeling thing may be the next thing that’s holding her back from doing her job. Anyone in Central Arkansas have this capability?

Kyle Ryan Kiper