[NFB-Arkansas] NFBAR Dues for 2024

rockinh57 at cox.net rockinh57 at cox.net
Sun Dec 10 20:12:18 UTC 2023

Hello Members of the NFB of Arkansas. I know that some members like to pay their dues for the upcoming year early. But since we will be changing our payment system in January I would like us to postpone our payments until January  when we will be using the Square platform to make our digital payments. I will let everyone know when the system is up and running. Y ou can still pay your dues by check and turnin the payment to your Chapter Treasurer. Thanks for your cooperation .