[NFB-Arkansas] Door prizes for state convention

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:50:03 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, It's time for me to knock on your door and ask for door
prizes for this year's state convention. Please discuss this with your
chapters. The door prize segment of the convention is always a lively break,
and the door prize committee thanks you in advance for helping us again this
year.

Please keep value amount between $10 - $25.00. No used items, thank you.

When your door prize commitments are firm, send me an e-mail advising me of
what the door prize is.

Thank you all and I look forward to calling your name at the convention.

Tanya VanHouten

(501) 680-7007

Vanharris62 at gmail.com