[NFB-Arkansas] FW: Tonight's agenda for at large

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:46:37 UTC 2023

From: Tanya VanHouten <vanharris62 at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2023 1:46 PM
To: owens1 at hughes.net; vanharris62 at gmail.com; mkelrobson at gmail.com;
walkercutoff at gmail.com; Sexson at hotmail.com; donavoncavender at gmail.com;
lhwayland at hotmail.com; 2skip1952 at gmail.com; jsparks1206 at outlook.com;
blindbaglady2018 at gmail.com; brandonpatterson03 at gmail.com;
irmanelson814 at gmail.com; walkercutoff2 at gmail.com; sadavis622 at gmail.com
Subject: Tonight's agenda for at large

Hello everyone

Come join the At large chapter tonight at 7:30 We will hold our monthly
business meeting followed by a hardy round of Ask the Pros.

Here's tonight's agenda

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND-ARKANSAS
Agenda

Arkansas Chapter At Large

Date: January 17, 2023

Call to order

Roll call

Visitors

NFB Pledge and I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the
National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and
security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the
Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

One-Minute Message

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Meeting minutes for: November and December?

Treasurer's report for: October - January 2023

Old business:

Fund-raisers -

Membership -

              Welcome Shirley as an official member

              Nate and Melissa

New Business:

State convention auction forms were sent to you by e-mail.

State convention registration: The Four Points by Sheraton Little Rock
Midtown is now accepting room reservations for the State Convention. To make
your reservation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please dial 800-721-7033 and
use the group name of National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas, or visit
https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1666201026044
<https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1666201026044&key=GRP>
&key=GRP. The 2023 room rate is $119 a night.

March meeting considerations - at state convention or by phone on March 21?

National news

National convention July 1 - 6 in Houston - Anyone planning to go? I am
considering staying at the overflow hotel - same rate but lazy pool in the
shape of Texas

Next meeting: Feb 21 at 7:30

Adjourn

Ask the pros