[NFB-Arkansas] Fwd: Survey to send out please again

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Sat Mar 4 22:39:59 UTC 2023

Done

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, March 4, 2023, 3:02 PM, Nena Chadwick via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello everyone, I am sending this survey out for one of our students! Please read and follow the attached email.   Thank you,Nena Chadwick

Live the life you want!
Begin forwarded message:

From: Bryson Jones <Bryson.Jones.NFB at outlook.com>
Date: March 3, 2023 at 4:16:30 PM EST
To: Nena Chadwick <nchadwick at nfbar.org>
Subject: Survey to send out please again

 Hello everyone, me and some other students from my college are participating in the Arkansas Governers Cup.  This is a state wide competition where college students present business Ideas and receive feedback for their ideas.

All I need from you is for you is to take a quick survey and if posable share it with all the Blind people you know. The more blind people take it the better. Survey:https://forms.gle/Up7K8GH12Y93Bmaf7
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me. Have a great day!

Bryson JonesPresident of the Arkansas Association of Blind Students  Phone: 501-472-3051Email: Bryson.Jones.NFB at outlook.comWebsite: www.nfbar.org

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Arkansas:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-arkansas_nfbnet.org/bphilpot642%40att.net