[NFB-Arkansas] Fw: Join us on March 31!!!

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Tue Mar 7 22:48:02 UTC 2023

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 4:32 PM, Brent Philpot <bphilpot642 at att.net> wrote:

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 4:08 PM, Cantrell Gallery <cantrellgalleryar at gmail.com> wrote:

Makeplans now to join the National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas, during StateConvention, for our live auction fundraiser, on the evening of Friday, March 31at 7:00, in the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, 925 South University Avenue,Little Rock, 72204.

Themembership of NFB of Arkansas have been putting together a fun and informativeevening. While enjoying Hors D’oeuvres and a cash bar, you’ll hear a briefpresentation about this blindness movement and we can’t wait to share the itemsup for auction with you. We are honored to have Brad Wooley Jr as ourauctioneer.

Includedon the docket is:

Originalwall art and pottery, and other handmade items, Blanton’s Bourbon, and otherwhiskeys and tequila, Belle and Blush facial, tickets to the Arkansas RepertoryTheatre, gift cards from Taziki’s and V’s Barbershop, Scentsy fragrancewarmers, and more will be revealed, as the event nears!! Stay tuned to theFacebook event page for updates and more details.

TheNational Federation of the Blind promotes and educates the public aboutblindness. The main hurdle is not the lack of eyesight, it is the lack ofinformation and education. It is our goal to change that in Arkansas.

Savetime and money by purchasing early-bird tickets for: Success For You And MeWith NFB,2023 Live Auction, for $25 each, if purchased before March 27.

Usethis link, to purchase tickets with a credit or debit card:

https://nfb-ofarkansas.square.site/

oryou can mail a check to:

DavidHenry, State Treasurer

PO Box 3441

Bentonville,AR  72712

Pleaseput “auction tickets” in the memo

Whenwe receive your payment, your name will be added to the will-call list at thedoor.

AfterMarch 27, tickets can be purchased at the door for $30.

Admissionis included for all registered convention attendees.

Ifyou would like more information about the National Federation of the Blind, youcan visit our National website at www.nfb.org or our State website at www.nfbar.org

Forany questions, please contact:
Nena Chadwick, State President, National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas

479-435-8348,or nchadwick at nfbar.org

CindyScott-Huisman, Central Arkansas Chapter president, Host Committee, and AuctionChair, 501-920-7454, or crsh at att.net

“Livethe Life You Want”

--