[NFB-Arkansas] Fw: Auction donation deadline, March 15

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Tue Mar 14 19:58:35 UTC 2023

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 1:22 PM, Cantrell Gallery <cantrellgalleryar at gmail.com> wrote:

DearNFB of Arkansas Members!

Plansfor our state fundraiser during convention are coming together. A big thanks toall who are helping make this happen. This is a reminder that tomorrow is thedeadline for turning in donation forms. Any forms I don’t receive by the end ofMarch 15, 2023, I am really sorry, but that item will not be able to be includedin the auction. Thanks for your understanding.

Ourauctioneer has highly recommended that we have no more than 20 items, and lessthan that will be preferable. We technically have more donated items than that,but some lend well to bundles.

Atthe bottom of this message is a brief summary of details about the event, youare welcome to share with any family and friends who you think would possiblybe able to attend.

Tothose who are attending convention, please remember to bring cash with you, ifyou want to participate in the Central Chapter 50/50 game, for a chance to winhalf the accumulated pot. Who doesn’t want a chance at winning money? One ticketis $1 and $5 gets you 6 chances of winning.

Thankyou!!!

CindyScott-Huisman

CentralArkansas Chapter president

NationalFederation of the Blind

Jointhe National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas, at Success For You And MeWith NFB,2023 Live Auction, Friday, March 31 at 7:00, in the Four Points bySheraton Hotel, Midtown.

Checkout this website to get all the details

https://www.nfbar.org/state-convention/auction

Savetime and money by purchasing tickets before March 27, for $25 each.

https://nfb-ofarkansas.square.site/

Questions?

emailCindy Scott-Huisman, Central Arkansas Chapter president, Host Committee, andAuction Chair at crsh at att.net
--