[NFB-Arkansas] Challenge

Nena Chadwick nchadwick at nfbar.org
Thu Mar 30 00:27:51 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,
I am bringing 3 jars that we are going to be using for our Change for Change Challenge.
Everyone pass the word that anyone that comes to the convention can put their extra loose change in any of the 3 jars, At Large, Central, and NWA Chapters. What this change goes for is transportation costs for State and National Convention and Washington Seminar.  At the end of the convention David will take all 3 jars to the bank and will let us know who the winner is for the 2023 State Convention. Let’s have fun and Best of Luck to you all!

Nena Chadwick, President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas
Phone: 479-435-8348
Email: nchadwick at nfbar.org
Website: www.nfbar.org

Live the life you want.