[NFB-Arkansas] nfb meeting Monday May 1st 7 pm

Larry Wayland lhwayland at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 04:11:13 UTC 2023

Hello everyone:
There will be a meeting on the Zoom conference platform tomorrow night at 7 pm to discuss proposed legislation that is very much in need of sponsors.
We will be providing information to help in getting in touch with your representatives  and Senators.
We will be using the usual zoom contact information. If anyone needs any help with that contact information please let me know.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Larry