[NFB-Arkansas] Meeting Monday, October 23 7:00 P.M.

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:02:32 UTC 2023

There will be a planning meeting on Monday, October 23 at 7:00 P.M. We will
be making plans for the November 24 where we will finally draw the winner of
the razorback blanket.

The blanket is currently on display at Cindy Huisman's art gallery in Little
Rock which is where the drawing will take place. We are talking about music,
refreshments, and a prominent radio or tv personality to conduct the
drawing.

Bring your creativity and come join us Monday night. We are on the last
stretch - about a month to go. We have made over $1000.00 and I thank
everyone who has helped with sales. I couldn't have brought this dream to
fruition without my NFB Arkansas family.

We think that 1 last live bash will afford us the opportunity to make some
last-minute ticket sales.

Also, if you have tickets that are not selling, you may want to reach out to
me so we can arrange to distribute those tickets to someone else.

My phone number is (501) 680-7007 and my e-mail address is
vanharris62 at gmail.com.

I hope to see you all next Monday evening. Here's the zoom information:

Thank you

Tanya VanHouten - president Chapter at large

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6322726273?pwd=Uk1kYWpvMDdjeW1lVE1CbGI3UDVPQT09

Meeting ID: 632 272 6273

Passcode: nfbARzoom1

One tap mobile

+16469313860,,6322726273#,,,,*2290535579# US

+13017158592,,6322726273#,,,,*2290535579# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 305 224 1968 US