[NFB-Arkansas] Braille labeling for DeafBlind person

Donna Walker walkercutoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 07:44:30 UTC 2023

Hi Kyle, like you, I’m glad so many people are willing to help. I would love to do so but I’m 45 miles out and it’s a little hard to get in to the rock on a regular basis. I do however have some clear adhesive plastic sheets that I use to make labels. You can cut them into whatever size you need and label them in a Brailler or with a slate. If that something that would help, Gustavo or the employer I would be glad to even mail them. A few of those to work with. Sometimes that’s a better way to label, depending on what you’re dealing with than the dymo labels. Seems to stick a little better also. Let me know if I can help. Donna Walker.

Sent from my iPhone