[NFB-Arkansas] Fw: FW: NFBCAC September Chapter Meeting Agenda and Link

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Mon Sep 4 20:05:46 UTC 2023

Brent Philpot,First Vice President

NationalFederation of the Blind of Arkansas

Phone:501-779-4018

Email:bphilpot at nfbar.org

Website:www.nfbar.org

Live the life you want.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Kyle Kiper via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>To: 'NFB of Arkansas Internet Mailing List' <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>Cc: "kylekipercrc at gmail.com" <kylekipercrc at gmail.com>Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 at 01:02:24 PM CDTSubject: [NFB-Arkansas] FW: NFBCAC September Chapter Meeting Agenda and Link