[NFB-Arkansas] April 2024 Presidential Release 537

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 02:24:59 UTC 2024

Thanks a lot Cindy!

From: NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cindy Scott-Huisman via NFB-Arkansas
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2024 3:22 PM
To: NFB of Arkansas Internet Mailing List <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cindy Scott-Huisman <cindyscotthuisman at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Arkansas] April 2024 Presidential Release 537

I know Central Chapter is not meeting this month. We usually either play and/or discuss the Presidential Release.

I was not available to listen Wednesday in real-time, so I tried to access it on YouTube yesterday. It seemed to start not at the beginning.

I looked up the recording on the website today, and it must be the condensed version because it is shorter than the YouTube video.

I don’t know where to find the full, unedited version.

If anyone can share that, it will be better than what I have.

If you don’t have the full-length release, here is the YouTube link and the other link as well.

 <https://www.youtube.com/live/Aopil74wYas?si=jjMEQCq4FbJNZNDq> https://www.youtube.com/live/Aopil74wYas?si=jjMEQCq4FbJNZNDq

 <https://nfb-presidential-release.podbean.com/e/presidential-release-537-april-2024/> https://nfb-presidential-release.podbean.com/e/presidential-release-537-april-2024/

See those who are attending convention next week!

Does anyone know if we are still having a final convention meeting before convention?

Thanks,

Cindy Scott-Huisman