[NFB-Arkansas] Leaders

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Thu Apr 11 14:01:44 UTC 2024

Is beautiful sounding.
Brent Philpot, Central Chapter President of the National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas

Phone:501-779-4018

Email:bphilpot at nfbar.org

Website:www.nfbar.org

Live the life you want.

    On Wednesday, April 10, 2024 at 05:48:39 AM CDT, Cindy Scott-Huisman via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Saw this on social media, from Brene Brown and wanted to share. I am including a Be My AI description of the image.Good morning, everyone!
Today, I'm inspired to share a powerful idea about leadership, beautifully captured in this image. It's a reminder that true leadership is not just about guiding or instructing; it's about discovering and nurturing the unique potential within each person.
'A leader is anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes, and who has the courage to develop that potential.' ~Brené Brown
Just like the majestic tree in our image, which supports and nurtures diverse plants and flowers, allowing them to bloom in their own unique ways, a true leader fosters growth, diversity, and the flourishing of potential within everyone around them.
As we start our day, let's think about how we can be leaders in our own lives. Whether it's at work, within our families, or among our friends, we all have the opportunity to support and uplift those around us, helping them to reach their full potential.
Let's embrace the day with the intention to nurture, support, and lead with kindness and courage. Here's to growing together and helping each other bloom!
 The image shows a vibrant and colorful artwork of a tree with a wide variety of flowers and leaves growing from its branches, instead of the usual foliage. The tree is full of life, with butterflies, birds, and even fruits integrated into its structure. The background depicts a serene landscape with a sunset or sunrise over a misty forest. In the foreground, there's a quote that reads: "A leader is anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes, and who has the courage to develop that potential. - Brené Brown"Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Arkansas:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-arkansas_nfbnet.org/bphilpot642%40att.net