[NFB-Arkansas] Some notes on the audio, stream, and recording of State Convention

Jimmy Sparks jsparks1206 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 17 10:34:47 UTC 2024

Hi good job.  .

________________________________
From: NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Jahmal Lovato via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 10:27:29 PM
To: NFB-Arkansas at nfbnet.org <NFB-Arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Cc: lovatojahmal at gmail.com <lovatojahmal at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Arkansas] Some notes on the audio, stream, and recording of State Convention

Greetings Federation Family,

What an incredible convention we had this year, didn’t we?

Firstly, I’d like to extend congratulations to all our new and existing Board members elected this year!

For those who couldn’t attend in person but streamed the convention, I'm seeking feedback on your streaming experience.

If you could send me an email or reply to this one, I’d greatly appreciate it! I’m already planning and thinking about next year when it comes to planning the stream if we have one.

I’ve received a few questions about Convention recordings. I'm currently working on editing them as I write this, and I estimate about a month for completion.

Once edits are done, I will coordinate with President Chadwick regarding what goes up, and then work on making them available!

I know we encountered a couple of small snags this year tech-wise, but I want to thank all of you for your patience and understanding! We truly are a family!

On that note: Let’s go build the federation!

Jahmal