[NFB-Arkansas] Two Items of Interest

robertson.virginia at gmail.com robertson.virginia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:24:21 UTC 2024

First, congrats to two of our NFBAR members, Cindy Huisman, and Shellie Keeland for making national news in the “Braille Monitor for Feb.

Also, very good confirmed news by both the “Braille Monitor” and my own personal confirmation from talking to the CEO of Menus for All… They are still and will be around.  An article in “Access News” earlier this week suggested otherwise, because that really was the case.  Thanks to some cutbacks education of vendors, and some funding, Menus for All will still be here.  Go subscribe everybody! 😊

“Time is Your Only Non-Renewable Resource, Use It Wisely.” Written by: Audrey Fairbrother

­VEGR

Little Rock, AR

Email:   <mailto:Robertson.virginia at gmail.com> Robertson.virginia at gmail.com
Do you want a web site to link you to others and/or a place for one stop shopping and research? Well, please check out my web site of  <http://www.gingerresources.com/> http://www.gingerresources.com.