[NFB-Arkansas] Update description?

Cindy Scott-Huisman cindyscotthuisman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 23:23:15 UTC 2024

Perhaps I have my email address issue on this list resolved. I got signed up with a different address.
In this process, I noticed the description of this list serve.
Here it is:
This list is
sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind, NFB, and the NFB of
Arkansas.

The NFB-Arkansas mailing list exists to facilitate and encourage
conversation among the members of the National Federation of the Blind
of Arkansas.  Topics for discussion include but are not limited to new
ways of addressing old problems blind people face, plans for events
such as Meet the Blind Month (and other outreach activities),
arrangements for conventions and seminars, and ideas for fund-raisers
at the affiliate and chapter levels.  Shared dedication to our common
goals shall insure respectful and courteous behavior towards all
members and list subscribers.

I had not come across the description since I initially signed up several years ago.

Quick question. Does anyone know if the administrators remove folks from this list without notifying them?
Cindy Scott-Huisman
P.S. I think the name for October has changed to Blind Equality Achievement Month

Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.