[NFB-Arkansas] FW: Update description?

Jimmy Sparks jsparks1206 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 12 03:06:14 UTC 2024

________________________________
From: NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of David Andrews via NFB-Arkansas <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2024 8:44:41 PM
To: NFB of Arkansas Internet Mailing List <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>; nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org <nfb-arkansas at nfbnet.org>
Cc: David Andrews <dandrews920 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Arkansas] Update description?

People would be notified if they were being
removed, or if through an automatic process,
there would be several notification attempts.

Dave

At 05:23 PM 2/11/2024, Cindy Scott-Huisman via NFB-Arkansas wrote:
>Perhaps I have my email address issue on this
>list resolved. I got signed up with a different address.
>In this process, I noticed the description of this list serve.
>Here it is:
>This list is
>sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind, NFB, and the NFB of
>Arkansas.
>
>The NFB-Arkansas mailing list exists to facilitate and encourage
>conversation among the members of the National Federation of the Blind
>of Arkansas.  Topics for discussion include but are not limited to new
>ways of addressing old problems blind people face, plans for events
>such as Meet the Blind Month (and other outreach activities),
>arrangements for conventions and seminars, and ideas for fund-raisers
>at the affiliate and chapter levels.  Shared dedication to our common
>goals shall insure respectful and courteous behavior towards all
>members and list subscribers.
>
>I had not come across the description since I
>initially signed up several years ago.
>
>Quick question. Does anyone know if the
>administrators remove folks from this list without notifying them?
>Cindy Scott-Huisman
>P.S. I think the name for October has changed to
>Blind Equality Achievement Month
>
>Life is short and dictation is faster — please pardon any errors.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Arkansas:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-arkansas_nfbnet.org/jsparks1206%40outlook.com