[NFB-Arkansas] Fw: Little Rock Marathon Blind Community Cheer Station

Brent Philpot bphilpot642 at att.net
Fri Feb 16 16:32:25 UTC 2024

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Thursday, February 15, 2024, 1:18 PM, Scott Jones <arkansasjudo at gmail.com> wrote:

OK, we've got a timeline for expected runners to reach our cheer station at the Pedestrian Bridge by the Deaf School.  (Dennison & Markhem)

We could see the wheels / hand-cyclists as early as 8:45.  The fast runners and early starters may start appearing just after 9:00 am

We can expect the last of the runners to finish around 11:30

This is on Sunday, March 3rd

I will be setting up early and my house is available for early drop off, pick up, restroom breaks, etc..  Of course you can also go directly to our Cheer Station.   There's the Deaf school driveway right by the Pedestrian bridge which is where we'll be setup or (if it's too hard to access because of runners) The other side of the pedestrian bridge is has a parking lot next to it.  My address is listed below.

I can't wait to see everyone!!
Scott JonesNational Federation of the Blind - Central Chapter Vice Presidentcell (501)952-1273email: ArkansasJudo at gmail.com
Address: Scott Jones111 Rice St.Little Rock, AR  72205