[NFB-Arkansas] Survey re: ASB and ASD Being Combined

Larry Wayland lhwayland at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 05:17:36 UTC 2024

I just now found this, one hour before the expiration.  I would not have received it at all if Melanie had not passed it on.  I suspect there are a lot of people who are very interested in this situation that did not receive this survey.
I agree with you Melanie.  Something surely needs to be done, but there is a lot of things that need to be considered                 to make sure the students will receive proper instruction.  I think there has already been a lot of planning going on that we don't know about.
Larry Wayland