[NFB-Braille-Discussion] want to help a friend with braille

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 29 19:03:02 UTC 2019

My younger sister is a Certified Hand Therapist or CHT. Based on what I've
learned from her about the positive effects of good hand therapy and the
negative effects of either poor or no hand therapy, I always recommend that
anyone with hand problems see a CHT.  CHTs are physical or occupational
therapists who've had the additional training required to become certified.
This website tells more and includes a link for locating CHTs in your area
of the United States:


HTH, SusanJ

More information about the NFB-Braille-Discussion mailing list