[NFB-Braille-Discussion] why are digests coming as attachments

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Dec 31 14:43:11 UTC 2019

Hi list am seeing several replies to my original question about sensitivity of ones fingers but can’t tell what answers are related or not the digest is coming as attachments.  I see the usual beginning of the message that reminds you to make your subject topic specific but then a blank message body not even a list of the topics in the digest.  Why is this list going out like that do I have to change a setting on my end?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10