[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Calendars

Jasmyn Po jazzyep94 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 17:47:33 UTC 2019

I got some of those mini calendars from the American action fund through the nfb for free. I have about four of them

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 10:15 AM, Brown, Debbie via NFB-Braille-Discussion<nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:   There are braille calendars available from the NFB Independence market.  There are some for sale by other organizations.  The NLS website contains a list of sources of braille calendars.

Debbie Brown