[NFB-Braille-Discussion] 2019 Convention Meeting

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at Benetech.org
Wed Jul 3 04:55:18 UTC 2019

Thanks Linda. Looking forward to it! I'll try my best to make it. I'll be at convention this year with my 1-year-old and 3-year-olds, so my schedule is always up in the air with kiddos that little, especially at night. I love this group though and am always happy to talk braille.

May I Paypal or Venmo my contribution to someone before convention?

Best,
Allison

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Braille-Discussion [mailto:nfb-braille-discussion-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Linda Mentink via NFB-Braille-Discussion
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:01 PM
To: nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org
Cc: Linda Mentink <mentink at frontiernet.net>
Subject: [NFB-Braille-Discussion] 2019 Convention Meeting

Hi All,
The Committee for the Advancement and Promotion of Braille will meet Thursday, July 11, from 7:00 to 9:00 in Coral C. All are welcome.
This is now a committee, so no dues will be collected. However, we will pledge $75 to each of the three funds. If you wish to donate, Steve Booth will collect our money at the meeting. President Riccobono has appointed Jennifer Dunnam as our chairperson, and she's doing a great job.

I hope to see many of you there.

Blessings,

Linda