[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Making Braille Symbols in Print

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Jun 23 11:40:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have a question about simulating braille symbols in print. I wrote a book
for teaching braille, and I wrote it in braille using Duxbury. A few people
have requested that I translate the book in print so that they can use it
for teaching students. I can do so by telling the dot patterns, but I want
to be able to simulate symbols specific to braille in print. For example, I
want them to see what a dot locator would look like. Does anyone know how I
would go about doing this? Thanks very much.

Warm regards,

Sahar Husseini

For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
<http://www.saharscreations.com> www.saharscreations.com

Find me on Facebook at  <http://www.facebook.com/saharscreations>
www.facebook.com/saharscreations

And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.

Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

Michael Jordan