[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Making Braille Symbols in Print

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sun Jun 23 13:39:37 UTC 2019

I think you will have to use multiple fonts within the document to show the
symbols you want to show.

Use a print font for the print symbols, and a braille font for the braille
symbols.

Since you have Duxbury DBT, you have several braille fonts on your computer
also (Duxbury installs them for its use).

HTH,

_don