[NFB-Braille-Discussion] More Braille Menus at Restaurants

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 19:22:16 UTC 2019

Hi Debra thanks for your message. Here in Central Florida, we very rarely see braille menus at restaurants. Last year I was a participant in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind And Visually Impaired in Daytona, Beach, Florida. During the program, the participants went out to dinner on several occasions. A few of the restaurants did not have braille menus.